Saturday, September 6, 2008

5 Year Anniversary 08.30.2003

Last weekend was our 5 year anniversary and the time has definitely flown by. Rob and I have known each other for a total of 8 years and he says that he knew I was "the one" from the first day that he met me. For me, it took a little longer than that. However, his personality and rockin' good looks (especially with the tank top and high water pants) won me over in no time. I was definitely hooked.

Now, we are a family of three and learning as each day goes by. Having our son has brought us together so much more than either of us had imagined. 8 years ago I would have never thought this is where I would be. I am truly blessed to have Rob and Baron in my life and cherish everyday that I have. I love you Rob and to borrow your words, "you are my perfect mate".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...