Monday, October 13, 2008

Baron's 6 Month Pictures







A couple of weeks ago when Amy was in town we took Baron to get some professional pictures taken. He did such a good job thanks a lot to Taylyn who kept him pretty entertained. It was such a good time trying on different outfits, placing him in different poses, honestly, I was kind of sad it was over so quickly. Then the hard part came...picking out the ones that were keepers. Of course to a mothers eye, they all were good but thanks to Amy she helped me get the best ones and I think she was right.


We went and picked up his pictures tonight and we were SOOO happy. They turned out so good. I had a hard time scanning in the larger ones and will have to play with them in order to make the quality better but I just wanted to show off our little guy. We're so proud!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...