Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our First Weekend Away

This past weekend Rob and I were able to drop Baron off at Aunt Amy's house and have a night to ourselves. I've got to admit, I was a little teary and as we were walking out of the house, I looked at Rob and knew he was feeling the same thing. Especially when he said, "Don't look at me".
I knew that Baron was in good hands, especially with all of Amy's kids to entertain him. When we picked him up, she said he did really good, however, that morning when she went to get him out of the crib she said that he took one look at her and his lower lip started quivering and then cried. Boy, doesn't that make a mother feel good. I was hoping that I was missed.

This is a video I took when we got home. He was in such a good mood, surprisingly.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...