Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My First Weekend with Grandma & Grandpa

This past weekend Rob and I went to Chicago for a friends birthday and dropped Baron off for his first visit with Mom and Dad. I was a little nervous at first because we were going to be so far away but I know now that I shouldn't have been.
They said that he was such a good boy and were expecting a few crying fits but he never did. I think that he was just happy to have some new faces to stare at. We all know how Dad likes to entertain. They took him to church where he crawled around near the back,gave him a bath and said he slept through the night (thank goodness!). Mom was nice enough to write everything down so that we knew what happened. When we arrived to pick him up, he was so tuckered out from all the playing, I don't think we were out of their subdivision by the time he fell asleep.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...