Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reinhardt and Baron

As any new parent knows, introducing your new baby to your animals or the thought of it, is a little stressful. I was worried how the dogs would react to Baron once he was able to move around on his own. With Heidrich the small dog, I knew from the beginning that it would be a struggle for him to accept the new baby in the house. However, Reinhardt has really surprised me. He's this gentle giant that allows Baron to crawl, tug, push and slobber all over. I haven't seen or heard anything that would make any cause for concern and that in itself is such a relief.
The other day Reinhardt was in the room with Baron and I keep hearing this whimpering sound while I was putting away his clothes. I turned around and Baron had a hold of his ear and was pulling it, not wanting to let go all while laughing. Poor Reinhardt, always getting picked on. Although he's learned that Baron tends to share a lot of his food and I think that makes up for it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...