Sunday, July 19, 2009

St. Louis Zoo

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This Saturday we headed to the zoo along with the rest of St. Louis. It took us close to an hour to park and if that wasn't foreshadowing enough, I don't know what was. We should have just turned around then but thought we would stick it out. Don't get me wrong, I was glad that we went, however, next time we will not pick one of the nicest weekends to go.
It was so packed! It wouldn't have been that much of an issue but having a stroller made things very difficult. We didn't get to see near the amount we would have wanted. I guess the good thing is that we will definitely be going back. From what we did see, from a distance, it was pretty cool. I think Baron really enjoyed it and as he grows older he'll know what he's looking at instead of thinking everything is a dog.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

I'm jealous of your tiger shots.

These all turned out great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...