Sunday, September 27, 2009

Geese

First off, Saturday when I got up, there were some crazy things going on outside. I had to grab the camera and take some shots. It was really neat to step outside and see a rainbow in the front and an awesome sunrise in the back.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Geese have been out in abundance this summer/fall. It's not bad when they stay near the pond and outside of our invisible fence. I am not a big fan of the droppings all over the driveway and I am really not a fan of dogs that like to roll or particularly one dog, likes to rub his face in it. It really makes it fun when you go to bed and roll over only to be nose to nose with a dog with it's face covered in Goose poo that smells like something I don't want to describe. Gross, eh? Needless to say, that poor doggie hasn't been able to sleep in our bed for quite some time. Anyway...when they do get near, I usually send the dogs out, or this time, Baron, to chase them away. They still haven't gotten the hint:(

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Baron says "Get off my driveway geese!"

The sunrise rainbow turned out great - hard not to grab the camera when you see something like that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...