Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa's Magical Kingdom

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We went to Eureka's Jellystone Park to see the light display and also get Baron's picture with Santa. We did this last year and I know that we will continue to do it every year. There is something so calming about driving through the park looking at all the lights in awe and hearing Christmas music play throughout. It really gets me in the spirit and warms my heart.
Baron was awake the whole time this year and was again an awesome little dude when it came time to sit on Santa's lap. Again, I was nervous, but I'm sure every parent is when they hand their child to the big ol guy wondering if this is going to be "that" time. Even though Baron gave me some unsettling looks thankfully he came around. Would love to know what he was thinking.

Baron's actual visit with Santa and the huge bear that he wouldn't quit playing with. Why does he always go for the biggest ones. Oh wait...I think I was the same way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...