Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hatalla Weekend - Part 1

Amy asked me to watch her kids this past weekend because Cory was on a man-cation and Amy had to work. Rob and I happily accepted. As soon as it was a sure thing, Rob and I started scouting out possible activities to do while they were here. Granted we only had a weekend with them and Amy would be driving down Saturday afternoon, Rob and I were still pumped.
We finally decided to take them to Monkey Joe's Friday night, that way Baron and Riley would also be entertained.
The whole way there they didn't know where we were going and since Rob and Baron were meeting us, they knew something was up. I kept telling them we were going to hang out at the library. How fun is that?!?!?
As they walked in, there was just shock and awe. They climbed, jumped, and flipped to their hearts content.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...