Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sleepover!

It feels like I haven’t posted anything for awhile and I’m trying out a new program that helps making the posting a bit easier. We’ll see how it goes.

Riley came over Saturday for a sleepover. It really was such a great visit. The progress both of them made playing together was remarkable. Before we went on our trip, Rob pulled in the little tykes equipment from outside and put it in the basement. I wish I had the camera for Baron’s expression because it very well should have been Christmas morning because he went absolutely bonkers! He loved it and played with it more inside than outside. Such a good idea Rob.

Anyway, back to Baron and Riley. They both were climbing all over the equipment, chasing each other around and holding long meaningful conversations underneath the blanket that I put over the tops of the slides. It was too funny. I have no idea what either of them were saying but they would sit there and have a conversation for a good minute. I was too funny.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...