Saturday, April 17, 2010

Water Table Fun

Thursday, we had Riley over for a play date. Baron was still napping or just finishing when I got back from picking Riley up and I thought it would be a fun surprise to have Riley walk in. Baron was happy to see Riley but you’ll also see from the video, she immediately picked up his lion and he said MINE! It was pretty funny, he was happy that Riley was here but she shouldn’t dare touch his things. MINE, was a constant word while she was here. We need to work on that.

After Baron was up, we went outside to play with the water table. I knew they would both like it since Baron really, really likes it. They did pretty good, actually better than I thought. Riley at one point poured water over Baron’s head and he looked at her as if she were a Martian. Thankfully he didn’t retaliate and just moved on. Only later did he get his revenge and dumped a good one on her. She, however, was pretty quick and snagged his cup away so he couldn’t do it again. Smart girl. Just so you know, I did not egg this on and it was not encouraged by me. Surprising I know, but I didn’t want to start something like that where I know it would end badly. I’m just glad that she did it first.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         041510 (64) 041510 (40)OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         041510 (39)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...