Thursday, July 15, 2010

Oh, Stella…

Stella is a rescued Boxer from my good friends, Julie and James. She seriously is the SWEETEST.DOG.EVER.

Rob, Baron and I traveled up to hang with Julie and James in Chicago last weekend (more on that later) but we had the pleasure of meeting their new addition, Stella. I have to admit, I was a tad nervous because I didn’t know how she would react to Baron but only after a few minutes, I knew that she was just a big sweetie. I couldn’t help to get some shots of her. Honestly, almost all of the shots were good. That rarely happens with my dogs.

Sorry for the repetitive pictures, I couldn’t help playing with different effects and just had to post them. Plus, who can resist looking at that precious face!

Baron 2-4

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...