Monday, October 25, 2010

More to come…

This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a new addition to a family. Blake Stedman Coppernoll came into this world just 10 days prior and his mom and dad were generous enough to allow me to try my hand at Newborn Photography. I can’t say I wasn’t nervous, and even though I still need much more practice, thankfully many pictures did turn out to my liking. I just hope they think so…

So, here’s the first picture that I edited and one of my favorites. There will be many more to come. I also wanted to include the video I took of Baron and Blake’s older sister Charli playing together. It was too cute.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

1 comment:

Krista P said...

I love how he keeps showing off his belly. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...