Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

There are times when life is hard, and think why me/us? Usually immediately after that, I tend to think how lucky we are to have a roof over our heads, our health, a healthy little boy and family/friends who love us. It’s very easy to look over all the little things in life. Whatever our struggles are, I know that in the end, it will all work out. That someday, we will look back and think, why all the fuss. I really am thankful for so many things and I need to remember that.

Thanksgiving was held here at our house again this year. I know it’s a lot of work but it’s something that I love to do. I have said it before, but having a house full of family and the hustle and bustle of it all just makes me so happy. I love when family comes the day before to help prepare. I love when after we’re finished we all sit around talking and laughing. I love waking up knowing that others are still asleep in the house. It doesn’t get any better.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...