Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Look Who's Crawling!!

I have been having some computer issues for the last week and a half and haven't been able to post until now. I really enjoy doing this and when I couldn't, I really missed it. I couldn't wait to show what new things Baron has been doing. Now, on to the posts!

Baron is crawling! Yea!! Rob and I were so ready for the next steps with him. We were hoping that he would be crawling by Thanksgiving and he didn't quite make it but was very close. He started last Monday and has been getting quicker and quicker each day. I know everyone says this, but you really can't take your eye off of them. I walked away while Baron was playing on the floor in the living room and the next minute he's under the piano. Now, he's starting to follow us around making detours here and there when something catches his attention. Always a lot of fun.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...