Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Well, Thanksgiving 08 went off without a hitch. Rob and I have hosted the holiday the last couple of years and everyone thinks we're crazy because we want to continue it. To me, I like nothing more than the whole house filled with hyper kids, good smelling food and awesome family.

Mom and Dad came down on Wednesday night to help with the preparation. Thanks to Cindy, I was able to have the majority of preparations finished so that the following day wouldn't be massive ciaos. I think a total of 20 people were in attendance and yes that's counting even the little babies. Several ended up staying the night Thursday and I'm sure Baron and Riley were wondering what was with all the attention. Boy did they get it. After everyone was gone, I think that Baron went through withdrawal. A little crabby was an understatement.

I think we are so blessed to be able to get together for the holidays, although some were absent and definitely missed, we take it for granted what we have and that is absolutely something that I am thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, I have to say, you are quite the composer-Chad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...