Saturday, June 20, 2009

Georgia - 60th Anniversary

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


As I said before we were in Clayton, GA for my Grandparents 60th Anniversary. Pretty amazing to be able to say that and also very proud. Each evening we went over to their house where Grandpa Jackson cooked some awesome meals for us, and during the day we went to see the sites.
I hadn't been to GA for some 10+ years and it was nice to re-connect with family as well as visit the surrounding attractions. I guess I never paid attention before but Clayton, GA is a beautiful town and area. Now I know why Grandma and Grandpa Struck settled and stayed there.
It was also nice to see my Mom and step-dad visiting from California. It had been a little over a year since we had last seen them and as always it's something that I personally look forward to and hopefully going forward, Baron will feel the same way.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...