Saturday, June 20, 2009

Georgia - Girls Night Out

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Apparently it's a tradition to have a Girls Night Out when family is in town. I was a little skeptical since I knew that would mean that the guys would have to put the kids to bed. It was a first for both Chad and Rob while Cory was an old pro.
So all the girls (Grandma, Diane, Elaine, Nancy, Mandy, Stacy, Amy and myself) headed to the bar right down the street from Grandma's. As I was walking in, thinking this is going to be pretty low key and we would be home pretty quick, well...that was WRONG!
As we all bellied up to the bar and ordered our first round of drinks, the stories started flying...I don't think that I have laughed that hard in such a long time. I had a BLAST. From Amy asking, "Is there really different types of vodka?" to Grandma telling Stacy what got her "in the mood" to Diane, Nancy and Elaine trading stories growing up there wasn't a dry eye in the bar. After several shots (with Amy participating too!), I don't know how we got on the topic of feet. Soon we're all throwing our shoes off taking pictures and comparing toes. It was something to see. You could definitely tell we were all from the same family.
Good times were definitely had by all and from this day on, this event is absolutely in my top 10 of good times.
*Oh and just a side note, we decided that Elaine needed pig tails and Mandy and I followed. Somehow my picture was deleted. Darn... Grandma Shirley was a trooper and even though she had short hair, we still made it work.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Nice :)

I'd die: "Grandma telling Stacy what got her "in the mood"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...