Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fin Inn

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Tuesday the family met up at the Fin Inn in Grafton, Illinois for dinner. This place is pretty remarkable, with fish tanks lining the whole restaurant. No seat is without a good view. As a kid, my parents took us and we loved it so I knew that everyone else would and was glad that my parents mentioned it again. Plus, the drive there along the Great River Road is something that everyone should do. Awesome views.
As we sat down at the bench table, Baron couldn't believe his eyes. Right next to him, a huge dolphin catfish was just sitting and I assume watching us like we watch him. Baron loved it and throughout the whole meal, would keep pointing and making noises.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Really neat place, I totally agree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...