Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Hair Cut

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We finally did it. After much hesitation from Rob, he finally caved in and gave me the go ahead. I think the reason he did this was because he was tired of people thinking he was a girl.
We took him to a place in Chesterfield called Snip It's that is geared for smaller children. I was a little nervous heading in because I didn't know how Baron would handle it but I think that he did really good. Of course no child is going to just sit there and follow command so we had to do a little improvising but it all turned out great.
What I wasn't expecting was the shock from the change. No longer are the wings on the sides, flowing over his ears and those few little curls in the back that when wet, seem to hang down to the middle of his back. We no longer have a baby in our family, we have been upgraded to a toddler. I don't know how I feel about that...

1 comment:

Krista P said...

How sweet! He does look like a little man now.

That place looks awesome.

Paige was 4 before her first hair cut. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Cadence hasn't had one yet (she's 3 1/2). I don't get why it's so hard, but it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...