Monday, September 7, 2009

Riley Weekend

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Since Chad and Stacy had a wedding to attend Saturday, Rob and I were happy to watch Riley overnight for them. This is the very first sleepover for Baron and I think he really enjoyed it. They are, more and more, starting to interact and play/fight with each other. The whole sharing thing we need to work on but to me, seeing what Baron does in certain situations is pretty interesting since he isn't around any little ones the majority of the time. She was so much fun to have around to entertain Baron. Rob and I kept saying, this is really cool. They are finally playing together.

Once Riley was dropped off, I put her in the stroller and threw the ball to the dogs. She got the biggest kick out of this.

Baron and Riley loved playing with the new kitchen Aunt Amy gave us. I guess it would be some playing and some fighting. All in good fun...When Riley would disappear from Baron's eyes he would run around the room looking for her. So sweet.

My favorite part of the video is at the end. Baron somewhere picked up turning around in circles, and when he falls and hits his head, I laugh and then Riley laughs...loved it!

1 comment:

Krista P said...

They ARE adorable together - how do you stand it?

I think he's ready for a sibling, but might be disappointed that the sibling would be too little to play with for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...