Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wildwood Nights - Brit Beat

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This past Friday night we headed to the Wildwood Town Center for their concert series. I really was looking forward to going to see this band play because they were an all Beatles cover band. They drew a bigger crowed than I have seen before and was amazed by how much they put into their act. They definitely looked the part and had several outfit changes that entertained the crowd.
When we first arrived, we stood behind the drummer and Baron was in shock. I don't think that he had seen anything like that before. Once we parked the stroller off to the side to let him run around, all he wanted to do was to run back to the stage. I think he would have climbed on there if I would have let him.

1 comment:

Krista P said...

You totally have to buy him a drum set now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...