Friday, October 23, 2009

Pink Eye & Cancelled Plans

Photobucket


Not technically pink eye, but you get the idea

Photobucket


Photobucket


This was freaky, I was almost expecting a flying saucer to lower to the ground

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


This post is a little late. Haven't had anything to really post, so I'm going to throw up some pictures that I have taken.
Pink eye...yuck! You would think that I would be writing about Baron getting pink eye but no, it was me. What adult gets pink eye?! It was strange. Last Thursday I woke up to my eye basically shut with gross nasty crusties and when I pried that thing open, it was bright pink. I knew that I had it. Of course later that day, we were supposed to go see my friend Julie in Chicago and I had EVERYTHING packed for the extended weekend. I got an appt with the Dr. because for some reason they didn't trust that I had it and made me come in. I got the drops and was back home by 11. I knew in my heart that we shouldn't head up to Chicago because first of all, it is contagious and secondly there were going to be other little ones around and I wouldn't want for them to get it. So the trip was cancelled. Rob and I were so bummed. We were looking forward to getting away and Julie still hasn't seen Baron since he was a baby. Talk about fun, unpacking everything when you didn't go anywhere!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...