Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Ape and the Banana

I didn't really know what to title this so I just made one up.
I don't know if it's because of deer season or the deer just really like our Persimmon tree but they have definitely been more daring and coming out more often.
We have a particular buck that likes to wander closer to the house than any other. We have seen this guy several times but I haven't been very lucky with taking his picture. The only one I have currently is very blurry, because it was taken at night and I didn't have time to set up a tripod. Rob calls him "Bucky" (very original right?) and he seems to be coming around daily.
Oh and the sunset the day I took these was amazing. Had to share...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...