Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cookie Bake 2009

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Every year after Thanksgiving we have the annual Cookie Bake. Grandma started this when we were kids and when she threw in the towel, Rob and I took over. Cookie bake for me was one of the first signs of the holidays. The memories that I have of doing the same thing as a kid will never be forgotten. I want to make sure that stays the same with all of the kids now.
It was so great this year that Grandma stayed and helped. Nothing like having a pro around to help out. I hope that she continues to come because it made it that more enjoyable.


Below is a video of Grandma showing us all how to make her homeade noodle. Yumm...
Amy tried later with her own batch...I'll just stick with Grandma's for now:)

This year we still messed up the buckeyes. Hopefully next year we can get it right.

Since I took so many pictures this year, I had to put them in a slideshow. Thanks goes to Rob for finding me the lovely song to go along with the slideshow. Hope you enjoy:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...