Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Family Christmas

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



This was the second year having Christmas with Baron and I can see that it is going to get better and better each year. This year, he actually sat down and opened his gifts and was excited with what he received. Of course he was the most excited about the flashlight that was in his stocking but I guess that's going to happen.
I can't even begin to describe the joy that I got this year preparing Christmas for Baron. Trying to make it the best experience that he could have. The look on his face as he rounded the corner was something I will never forget. The same goes when you know he's so excited that he stomps his feet and flutters his hands because he can't control it. I loved every second of it. Creating memories...




1 comment:

Krista P said...

He was so excited - these made me smile.

I love Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...