Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home at last...

Rob and I took a trip to Mexico this past week. Actually it was 4 days/3 nights. It was just the right amount of time to be away from Baron. If this had been pre Baron, we would have definitely stayed longer.
Our flight arrived late Saturday night and we were both itching to go pick Baron up from my parents house. Rob made the trip north alone while I unpacked and took care of many loose ends with the business. When they pulled in, I couldn't wait to run out there and see the little man. It's amazing how much they change in just the few days that we were apart from him.
He was so excited to be home and he was such a happy little boy. We brought home a sombrero and a rain maker (don't really know what they are called). He absolutely loved them. He even let me take some pictures of him in his hat. Now that's saying something!
I will post more on the trip with another separate post due to the hundreds of pictures to edit through.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...