Saturday, April 10, 2010

OUCH!

Baron had quite a spill yesterday…we’ll just say the concrete won. He’s been trying to jump off everything these days and he decided to jump down some concrete steps. After the first several attempts were successful, the last one proved to be the one the did him in. It sounds worse than it was but he missed a step and crashed face first into the concrete below. Thankfully he was ok and walked away with some road rash and not less teeth. I think Rob and I were still sick several hours later and he was over it in less then a few minutes. Jeez…we won’t be doing that again. Lesson learned. I guess I need to not let him drive the mower then too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA            OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

Krista P said...

This just kills me - porr guy! I hope you had a nice long talk with him about how it's not polite to tramatize his parents like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...