Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mr. Upside Down Turtle

Saturday before I let the dogs out I usually look out the window to see how many June bugs have collected. Instead of seeing those nasty bugs I saw Mr. Upside Down Turtle. He was trying his hardest to turn back over but no dice. It was pretty amazing how he could bend his extremely long neck backwards and try to turn him over. I just keep thinking that he’s probably saying to himself, “oh please, oh please, let this work”. Unfortunately I had to take advantage of his little situation to get some good shots because how often is a turtle overturned on your front doorstep. I took my pictures and then sent him on his merry little way.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Poor little guy. The first shot looks like he's posing for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...