Monday, July 12, 2010

Brownies

Baron helped me bake for the first time on the 4th. I needed to make some brownies for a dessert since we were having people over. He did really good until the eggs and when I handed him and showed him how to crack it on the side of the bowl he just crushed the egg in his hand completely. Took me a while to find all of the shell and get it out. I tried to show him a different way, doing most of it myself, but then we started to have a tugging war over the egg and it ended up like the first. Going to have to not show the eggs next time.

Anyway, this was the first time he actually wanted to lick the spoon and beater. I know that everyone thinks I’m nuts but every time I hand him something new he shoves it away and won’t taste it. So we have to try and trick him into eating it. Some of the time it works but for the majority of the time it doesn't. So I was surprised needless to say that he grabbed the spoon and beater and went to town.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...