Tuesday, July 13, 2010

St. Louis Air Show

Baron is total a sucker for airplanes. We often go to a park, Airplane Park, where there is a constant flow of airplanes/helicopters and Baron gets the biggest kick out of it. When I saw that the Air Show was going to be down by the Arch during the 4th of July weekend, I knew that was something that I wanted to take him to.

Surprisingly, it was really easy to park and we were able to get good seats. No too crowded but it was HOT. Of course I forgot the sunscreen (I know, horrible aren’t I) so Rob and I had the chore of trying to keep the sun off Baron all when we were facing the sun to watch the planes fly by.

Baron was in complete awe. I think he sat there for the first 10 minutes with his mouth open and his head going from side to side watching them fly around the Arch. Eventually he started with the Wow’s, Ohhh’s and Ahhh’s that eventually transitioned into “Go, Guys, Go!”.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA           OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA            

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...