Thursday, October 7, 2010

Augie Benear

Rob, Baron and I had the pleasure of meeting this little guy last weekend. Meg is a good friend from college, married to Austin and Augie is their first child. He arrived on Labor Day and is such a little cutie. Wow, I have forgotten how little they are. I was a little nervous on the way wondering how Baron would react but I think that he liked playing with their dog, Speizer, more than any interest in the baby. Of course after we left, all Baron would talk about was Baby Augie and how he touched his hand.

Augie was sleeping when we arrived so Meg woke him up and when she did he was ready to eat. We didn’t stay too long, because the little guy was searching everywhere for food but it was a nice little visit. Holding him makes me realize how much more I want another baby in our house. Someday…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

    OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...