Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

What a great Christmas this year! Baron was so much fun this year talking about Santa and his Reindeer and with the added snow that we received, that made it even better. Baron was out of school the Tuesday before Christmas and that gave us a lot of good times together. We made sugar cookies for the first time other than cookie bake and let me tell you, it was so much easier! He did really well with cutting them out and especially decorating them. I was pretty surprised. The cookies turned out great and wish I had some pictures of them but they unfortunately weren’t around that long. No, not what you think, I wish I could have eaten some. Reinhardt being the good dog he is, jumped up on the counter and ate half while we were at the store and after learning my lesson I put them in the oven only to forget they were in there. Rob started smelling burnt plastic and yep, there it was, the platter melting along with the rest of the cookies. Nice, huh. Thankfully we had already set out Santa’s two.

Anyway, Christmas morning was really fun. Baron waited at the top of the stairs for us to ring the bells and then came down to the wonderful sights of grandeur. He loved it and didn’t have any problems opening all his gifts. This really was such an enjoyable Christmas and I know I sound like a broken record, but I know it’s going to get better each year.

**Sorry for the long videos in these next several posts…so hard to whittle down.

122510 (4)_edited-1

122510 (12)_edited-1

  122510 (35)_edited-1

 122510 (29)_edited-1

  122510 (17)_edited-1

 

122510 (22)_edited-1

 

 

A special shout out to Airplane Grandma & Grandpa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...