Monday, February 28, 2011

3 little babies…

This weekend, we headed home to see some babies. Three of my college friends all had little ones about a month apart. The last being Julie with Katelyn. Julie lives in Chicago, so with her being in town, it was imperative that we see Katelyn. Augie is the oldest at 5 mo’s, Blake at 4 mo’s and Katelyn is 3 mo’s. These kids are going to have a blast when they get older.

Thankfully all of us were able to get together at my mom’s house which doesn’t happen enough. The babies were really good. Baron loved that he and Kristi’s daughter, Charli were able to play while the 3 wee ones just chilled. The worst part about it was that I forgot my camera at home. I know, I know, I couldn’t believe it myself. That will teach me a lesson. Thankfully, I borrowed mom’s and was able to make do.

022611 (15)_edited-1

 022611 (2)_edited-1

022611 (9)_edited-1

 022611 (8)_edited-1

 

022611 (11)_edited-1

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...