Monday, February 21, 2011

Tats

I tried to hold off as long as I could but he was very persistent. I wouldn’t dislike them so much if they were easy to get off but that’s not the case. Honestly, he didn’t know what they were until I showed him but he kept bugging me why the stickers wouldn’t work. So we added one, then another, and another. I think that he would let me put them all over his body if I wanted to.

He is very protective of his sticker friends. I could only imagine the fit he would produce if I tried to scrub one off. He won’t let us touch them or put his sleeves down. When I put him down for his nap, he insisted that his arms lay on top of the covers as to not disturb his new arm friends. Geez…

 022111 (2)_edited-1

 022111 (3)

Below he’s telling me that I can’t touch them. Just look, ok!?!?!?

022111_edited-1

 

022111 (4)

 022111 (5)

 022111 (6)

 

1 comment:

Krista P said...

Ha ha ha ha, awesome. I think I'll have to send you a few hundered tats in the mail now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...