Sunday, April 10, 2011

The BIG Day

When it was his actual birthday, we had to wake him up. He was exhausted from the weekend. I told him it was his birthday and he said it wasn’t. We had to keep reminding him that, today was his special day. We didn’t do anything really exciting other than meet up with Rob’s parents. After his nap, he came down the stairs and saw the rest of his gifts on the table and started jumping up and down saying, it’s my party, it’s my party! He opened his gifts, and typical Baron fashion, latches on to his favorites and they tend to go to bed with him at night. I just need to remember to take the water out of the water guns BEFORE he takes them to bed.

I can’t believe he is already 3 and I know it’s such a cliché but it has gone so fast. It really does keep getting better and better!

040511 (11)

 040511 (6)

 040511 (7)

Before I brought Baron down for breakfast, Rob lined all his guys around him. Baron thought that was pretty special.

040411

 040411 (2)

FYI: The video’s are a bit long, it was too hard to whittle them down.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...