Saturday, April 9, 2011

Party Time!

Since Baron’s birthday was on a Monday we held his party the weekend prior in Springfield. Just close family and Matt was nice enough to come as well. Baron didn’t really understand that this wasn’t his actual birthday but he was excited all the same. I think he was more pumped about blowing out the fire as he calls it than the actual gifts he was soon to get. We had to sing to him three times because I couldn’t get my camera to work, but that was ok, because he was able to blow out more fire.

The party was really great and we ended the night watching Monsters, Inc. Even after I put Baron to bed, us adults finished watching the movie. Pretty sad, staying up to watch a kids movie. I’m telling ya, we’re wild and crazy like that. By the end of the day, I was exhausted as I sure the others were too. Baron had an awesome 3rd birthday party and we’re thankful that the family was able to be a part of it.

040211 (192)

 040411-a

   040211 (14)_edited-1

 040411-b

040211 (188)_edited-1

 040211 (3)_edited-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...